We strive to the best of our ability to establish Dawah locally and nationally. Our aim is to propagate Islam according to the Quran and the Sunnah upon the understanding of the companions.
Alhamdulilah over the years we have been involved in numerous activities including:
- Hosting lectures and seminars by visiting scholars from abroad. Shaykh WaseeUllah Abbaas (Teacher in the haram in Makkah), Shaykh Muhammad Maliki (Madeenah), Shaykh Haytham Sarhan (Madeenah), Shaykh Salih as-Sindhi (Madeenah university Professor), Shaykh Badr al-Utaybi (Taif), Shaykh Falah Ismaeel (Kuwait), Shaykh Salim at-Taweel (Kuwait), Shaykh Safi Ur Rehmaan Mubarakphuree (Author of the sealed nectar from India) and numerous other scholars have all visited and lectured at the Masjid.
- Weekly Islamic studies classes for brothers and sisters (Aqeedah, Fiqh, Hadeeth, Quran)
- Weekly Arabic classes at various ability levels
- Inviting various national Duat for lectures
- Arranging the Ramadhan lecture series with various national Duat
- Children’s Madrassa education
- Community Iftars on Ashura, Yowmul Arafah and other days
- Eid in the Park events with all subsidiary activities and food provided free of charge. We were and still are the first and only Masjid that has established this Sunnah in Nelson.
- Arranging highly qualified Imams from abroad to lead Taraweeh
- Local and international charity work
- Youth activities such as overnight stays and lectures
- Active online presence
- And much more